Requests are only accepted online. Eliminating paper applications is not only more environmentally friendly but also enhances our efficiency while improving our service to nonprofit organizations.
- Apply here if you are a first-time applicant or wish to apply for a new grant.
- If you are a returning applicant and would like to view your current requests, please log in here.
Our commitment to community investments begins with our company leadership who comprise the ONEOK Foundation Board of Directors and encompasses our entire organization through the support of employee involvement in our communities.
Since its inception in 1997, the ONEOK Foundation has awarded $39 million in grants to support nonprofit organizations throughout our operating areas. In addition to the Foundation’s charitable efforts, we gave $2.4 million in corporate contributions in 2010 to support local nonprofit organizations.
Primary focus areas for our community investments are education, health and human services, arts and culture, and community improvement. We give priority consideration to educational programs and to health and human services organizations, particularly organizations with programs that help people become self-sufficient.
We also match employee contributions, on a dollar-for-dollar basis, to annual United Way campaigns, making our total contribution to United W ay since 1997 more than $22 million.
Our Matching Grants Program matches on a dollar-for-dollar basis our employees’ and members of our boards of directors’ contributions, up to $5,000, to eligible nonprofit organizations.
Key Information About the ONEOK Foundation
- The Foundation is subject to Internal Revenue Service rules and regulations governing private and charitable foundations.
- Foundation grants may be awarded only to 501 (c)(3) nonprofit organizations.
- Goods or services may not be received for Foundation grants, i.e. participation in golf tournaments, reservations at fundraising dinners or tickets to special events.
- Requests for capital campaigns generally should not exceed one percent of the total capital campaign goal.
- Grant requests of $5,000 or less may be submitted online at any time during the year.
- Qualifying grant requests over $5,000 are considered by the ONEOK Foundation Board of Directors at quarterly board meetings scheduled in the second week of February, May, August and November. Grant requests must be submitted at least four weeks in advance of each board meeting to be considered.
ONEOK Foundation Grant guidelines