Diversity and Inclusion
Diversity is one of ONEOK’s five core values. A diverse workforce and inclusive workplace are integral to our business strategy and critical to our continued success. At ONEOK, we are committed to proactively and consciously embracing diversity by recognizing and appreciating the numerous characteristics that make individuals unique. We strive to foster a culture of inclusion and create an environment where each individual connected with our company feels valued. Our goal is for all to be respected and appreciated for their identities, talents, experiences, ideas, similarities and differences, and for everyone to know that their contributions have a significant impact on ONEOK.
Highlights of our Diversity and Inclusion Strategy include:
- Establishing a Diversity and Inclusion Council, chaired by our CEO and composed of employees from across our business units and geographic footprint to oversee and guide ONEOK's diversity and inclusion efforts;
- Providing diversity and inclusion professional development opportunities and skills training to all ONEOK employees;
- Launching Business Resource Groups, such as the ONEOK Women's Resource Group, an internal organization with a mission to “strengthen ONEOK’s business performance and position ONEOK as an employer of choice by engaging, developing and retaining women.”
- Seeking new hires with diverse perspectives from organizations such as Diversity Jobsite, Recruit Military, and Women in Business and Industry, among numerous others.
- Supporting a number of diversity and inclusion programs and associations at the colleges and universities where we recruit;
- Encouraging participation in and support of diverse and inclusive community activities through the ONEOK Foundation and Volunteers with Energy;
- Employing a full-time, dedicated diversity and inclusion team to drive our inclusion efforts.