Requests are only accepted online.
- First-time applicants, create your account login and password here. Select “new applicant” and set up your account. Then return to this webpage and use the link below to complete your ONEOK Foundation grant application.
- Complete a ONEOK Foundation grant application using your account login information.
- Access your account to review the status of submitted applications.
The ONEOK Foundation was established in 1997 as a private foundation with its sole contributor being ONEOK. The foundation enables ONEOK to maintain a consistent level of contributions to nonprofit organizations where we operate and our employees work and live. Our company leadership realizes the importance of being a good corporate citizen and perpetuates the company value of service by supporting employee involvement in the community and providing financial contributions toward those efforts.
The ONEOK Foundation is governed by a board of directors consisting of ONEOK executive management. The board meets quarterly to review all grant requests greater than $5,000. The foundation awards one-time grants and pledges over multiple years to support programs, projects and capital campaigns.
Primary focus areas for our community investments are arts and culture, community improvement, education, environmental, and health and human services. We give priority consideration to educational programs and to health and human services organizations, particularly organizations with programs that help people become self-sufficient.
Key Information About the ONEOK Foundation
- The Foundation is subject to Internal Revenue Service rules and regulations governing private and charitable foundations.
- Foundation grants may be awarded only to 501 (c)(3) nonprofit organizations.
- Goods or services may not be received for Foundation grants, e.g., participation in golf tournaments, reservations at fundraising dinners or tickets to special events.
- Requests for capital campaigns generally should not exceed one percent of the total capital campaign goal.
- Grant requests of $5,000 or less may be submitted online at any time during the year.
- Qualifying grant requests over $5,000 are considered by the ONEOK Foundation Board of Directors at quarterly board meetings scheduled in the second week of February, May, August and November. Grant requests must be submitted at least four weeks in advance of each board meeting to be considered.
ONEOK Foundation Grant guidelines