ONEOK'S ESG Journey
- Formed ESH Leadership Committee.
- Published first Corporate Sustainability Report.
- Began reporting greenhouse gas emissions.
- Added safety and health metric to employee and executive short-term incentive program.
- Began using GRI reporting standards.
- Added environmental metric to employee and executive short-term incentive program.
- Formed new Sustainability Group to enhance ESH organization.
- Conducted first GRI materiality assessment.
- Established ESG Council.
- Published Performance Data Table.
- Included in the DJSI North America Index.
- Included in the DJSI World and North America Indices; named DJSI Industry Leader for Oil and Gas Storage and Transportation.
- Joined ONE Future.
- Adopted SASB reporting standards.
- Received limited external third-party assurance on certain environmental and safety metrics.
- Formed Renewables and International Business Development Group.
- Achieved a perfect score in the Human Rights Campaign's Corporate Equality Index.
- Adopted Midstream ESG Reporting Template alignment.
- Published 13th Corporate Sustainability Report.