Absolute greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions reduction target announced in 2021. Targeting a
2.2 million metric ton reduction
of combined Scope 1 and 2 emissions by 2030 (a 30% reduction in total operational emissions attributable to ONEOK assets in 2019).
MSCI ESG Rating of AA
(as of 2021).
#5 out of 57 companies
assessed in the Oil and Gas Storage and Transportation Industry in the S&P Global Corporate Sustainability Assessment (as of March 1, 2022).
Qualified for inclusion
in the S&P Global Sustainability Yearbook in 2021 and 2022 and the FTSE4 Good Index series as of June 2022.
On average, each employee completed approximately
60 training hours
during 2021 on topics such as ethics, environment, safety and health, technical skills, diversity and inclusion and more.
in charitable contributions.
supported through contributions.
ONEOK's ESG Risk Rating places it in the
in the Refiners and Pipelines Industry assessed by Sustainalytics.
CDP Questionnaires - rankings within the U.S. and Canada Oil and Gas sector.
Climate Change -
Water Security -
Included in more than
30 ESG-related stock market indices (as of June 2022).
14th Corporate Sustainability Report.
- Cornerstone Award Tulsa Area United Way.
- 2021 Mosaic Top Inclusive Workplace Tulsa Regional Chamber.
- Perfect Score - Corporate Equality Index 2021 and 2022 Human Rights Campaign Foundation.
- Top 100 U.S. Companies Supporting Healthy Communities and Families JUST Capital.
- Veteran Employer Champion 2021 Oklahoma Veteran Employer Champion Network.
- Environmental Stewardship Award Friends of the M.e.t.
- 2022 Safety Achievement Award for Employee Safety American Gas Association.