Refined Products and Crude
Acquired from Magellan Midstream Partners, the Refined Products and Crude segment transports, stores and distributes refined petroleum products and crude. For legacy Magellan information, click here. For ONEOK information, select the desired business segment form the Customers tab in the main menu.
Our Refined Products assets consists of a common carrier refined products pipeline system and two marine storage terminals. We own the longest common carrier pipeline system for refined products in the United States, extending approximately 9,800 miles from the Texas Gulf Coast and covering a 15-state area across the central U.S. The system includes 47 million barrels of aggregate usable storage capacity at 54 connected terminals.
Our Galena Park marine terminal is located along the Houston Ship Channel and has 13 million barrels of wholly owned storage capacity and 1 million barrels of storage capacity owned through a joint venture. The Pasadena marine terminal, also owned through a joint venture, is also located along the Houston Ship Channel and has a storage capacity of 5 million barrels.
Our crude assets are comprised of approximately 2,200 miles of crude pipelines, a condensate splitter and storage facilities with an aggregate capacity of approximately 39 million barrels of storage, including:
- Longhorn pipeline servicing the Permian Basin (origins at Crane, Barnhart and Midland, Texas).
- Cushing, Oklahoma, storage terminal with approximately 13 million barrels of crude storage.
- Crude components of East Houston terminal, including 9 million barrels of storage.
- Houston distribution system that connects the East Houston terminal to Houston area refineries and import/export facilities.
- Corpus Christi, Texas, terminal with approximately 6 million barrels of crude and condensate storage and 50,000 barrels per day splitter operations.
- Assets owned by the BridgeTex, Double Eagle, HoustonLink, Saddlehorn and Seabrook joint ventures.