Director since 2015
Independent Committees: Audit (Vice Chair) and Corporate Governance
- Served as Global Deputy Chief Executive Officer of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited (“DTTL”) from 2011 until 2014.
- Served as Deputy Chief Executive Officer of Deloitte LLP (“Deloitte U.S.”) from 2003 to 2011.
- Served as Managing Partner of the financial advisory business and the Mid-America region of Deloitte U.S. In fulfilling his roles for DTTL and Deloitte U.S., he acted in his capacity as a partner in Deloitte U.S. He retired as a partner of Deloitte U.S. in May 2014.
- Certified Public Accountant.
- During the period from November 2014 through May 2015, he was engaged to serve as an independent consultant in the information technology sector.
- He holds a Bachelor of Science degree from the University of Saskatchewan (Canada) and a Master of Business Administration degree from Duke University’s Fuqua School of Business.
- A member of the Board of Directors of Brookshire Grocery Company, a private company.
- Chairman of the Board of Directors of Dye & Durham Limited, a public company traded on the Toronto Stock Exchange.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Extensive experience and expertise in accounting, auditing, financial reporting, taxation and management consulting.
- Extensive senior executive experience provides him with particular expertise in leadership, strategic vision and corporate governance matters.