Following One-Call Is Easy
- Call your state one call center at a minimum of two days prior to excavation starting. You may call sooner if you know you will be digging. Some states require a 72-hour notice, so familiarize yourself with your state's one-call requirements.
- Wait the required amount of time for utility owners, pipeline companies and others with underground facilities to mark or flag the lines. Utilities and pipelines will be marked at no cost to you.
- ONEOK will contact the excavator once its pipelines are located and marked. It is important that the designated contact for this information be on-site or in direct contact with the ONEOK locator.
- Respect the markers or flags when and where they are placed. Do not remove or move them prior to or while digging.
- A ONEOK representative will request to be on-site to monitor the excavation. Please contact them prior to digging.
One-Call State Requirements
|STATE||ADVANCE NOTICE REQUIREMENT||DAYS MARKS VALID||ONE-CALL NUMBER|
|Colorado||2 days not to include the day of notice||30 days||1-800-922-1987|
|Illinois||48-hour notice (two working days), but no more
than a 14-calendar day advance notice prior to
the start of excavation
|Life of the ticket or until marks
|Indiana||2 full working days||20 days||1-800-382-5544|
|Iowa||2 working days||20 calendar days from the date the notice is
made to the Iowa One Call Notification center
|Kansas||2 full working days, not including the day
the notice was placed
|15 calendar days||1-800-344-7233|
|Kentucky||2 working days||21 days||1-800-752-6007|
|Minnesota||48 hours, excluding weekends and holidays||14 calendar days||1-800-252-1166|
|Missouri||2 working days||As long as visible||1-800-344-7483|
|Montana||2 business days||30 days||1-800-551-8344|
|Nebraska||2 business days||17 business days||1-800-331-5666|
|New Mexico||2 working days||15 working days||1-800-321-2537|
|North Dakota||48 hours, excluding weekends and holidays||21 calendar days from the start time
stated on the ticket
|Oklahoma||No more than 14 calendar days nor less than 48 hours,
excluding the date of notification
|14 calendar days||1-800-522-6543|
|Tennessee||No less than 3 working days and nor more
than 10 working days
|15 calendar days||1-800-351-1111|
|2 working days, not more than 14 days||14 days||1-800-344-8377|
|Wisconsin||3 working days||Length of project if maintained||1-800-242-8511|
|Wyoming||2 full business days||14 business days||1-800-849-2476|